Pineapple Cheesecake Dessert
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes (Total Time: 6 Hour)
- Serving Size: 32
- 2 cups BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut
- 1/2 cup Finely Chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- 3 tablespoons Flour
- 3 tablespoons Butter Or Margarine
- 1 envelope KNOX Unflavored Gelatine
- 1/4 cup Cold Water
- 3 containers (8 Ounces each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 can (20 Ounces) Crushed Pineapple, Drained, Reserving Half Cup Liquid
- 1 tub (8 Ounces) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed, Divided
PREHEAT oven to 350?F. Mix coconut, pecans, flour and butter; press firmly onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish. Bake 15 minutes. Cool completely.
SPRINKLE gelatin over water in small saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Cook on low heat 5 minutes or until gelatin is completely dissolved, stirring occasionally.
BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gradually add gelatin and reserved pineapple liquid, beating until blended. Refrigerate until slightly thickened. Gently stir in pineapple and whipped topping; pour over crust.
Refrigerate several hours or overnight until firm. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up At 32 servings, this fun recipe is great for a party or large family gathering.
Great Substitute Prepare as directed, using 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS