- Oreo® White Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Cheesy Football
- Stuffed Baked Poblanos
- Creamy Fruited Lime Salad
- No-Time-at-All FIG NEWTONSÃ† Hot Cereal
- Turkey, Fruit and Creamy Poppyseed Sandwiches
- VELVEETA Ham & Cheese Mac Skillet
- Quick Pepper Pork
Oreo® White Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes (Total Time 6 Hours 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1 pkg. (20 Ounce) Holiday OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Divided
- 6 tablespoons Butter, Melted
- 1 env. KNOX Unflavored Gelatine
- 1-1/4 cups Milk
- 1 pkg. (11 Ounce) White Chocolate Chips
- 1 pt. (2 cups) Whipping Cream, Whipped
FINELY crush 24 of the cookies. Mix with butter; press firmly onto bottom and 1 inch up side of 9-inch springform pan. Set aside. Coarsely chop 24 of the remaining cookies; set aside.
SPRINKLE gelatin over milk in large saucepan; let stand 1 min. Cook on low heat 3 min. or until gelatin is completely dissolved, stirring constantly. Add chocolate chips; cook until chips are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently. Place saucepan in bowl of ice water; let stand 8 to 10 min. or until gelatin mixture is slightly thickened, stirring frequently. Gently stir in chopped cookies and the whipped cream. Spoon into crust.
REFRIGERATE at least 6 hours. Halve remaining cookies. Arrange on top of cake just before serving. Store leftover cake in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Healthy Living Trim 60 calories and 8 grams of fat per serving by substituting 1 thawed 8-oz. tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping for the whipped cream.
Great Substitute Prepare as directed, using regular OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS