Salmon With Leek Cream
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 22 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 4 Salmon Fillets (about 1 Pound)
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 2 Leeks, Rinsed Well, Cut Lengthwise Into Thin Strips (about 2 Cups Strips)
- 2 tablespoons Butter Or Margarine
- 4 ounce (1/2 of 8-ounce package) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Cubed
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 3 tablespoons Dry White Wine
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
PREHEAT broiler. Brush salmon with oil. Place on greased rack of broiler pan.
BROIL, 2 to 4 inches from heat, 6 to 7 min. or until salmon flakes easily with fork.
MEANWHILE, cook and stir leeks in butter in medium skillet on medium heat 5 min. or until tender. Add remaining ingredients. Reduce heat to low; cook until cream cheese is completely melted, stirring frequently. Serve with the salmon.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with a hot steamed vegetable and whole grain rolls for an elegant dinner for four.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS