Black Gold Burgers
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 45 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 3/4 cup Finely Chopped Onions
- 6 Large Cloves Garlic, Minced (about 3 Tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons Margarine Or Butter
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce
- 1-1/2 pounds Ground Beef
- 6 Onion Rolls, Split
PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Cook and stir onions and garlic in margarine in medium skillet on medium heat until tender but not brown; stir in sugar. Reduce heat to low; cook 10 min., stirring occasionally. Stir in steak sauce; keep warm.
SHAPE meat into six patties.
GRILL patties 5 min. on each side or until cooked through (160°F). Place burgers on bottom halves of rolls; cover with sauce and tops of rolls.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
For added color and texture, serve with a mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Light Reduced Fat Dressing.
Prepare as directed, using A.1. Bold & Spicy Steak Sauce.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS