- Bruschetta 'n Cheese-stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Green Beans with Feta
- Tomato Cucumber Salad
- Chocolate Dipped Caramel Apples
- Easy Tuscan Pasta Salad
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Mint Jelly
- Classic Bacon Spinach Salad
- 30 Minutes To Homemade CERTO® Mango Freezer Jam
Bruschetta 'n Cheese-stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounce) Italian-style Diced Tomatoes, Undrained
- 1-1/4 cups KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, Divided
- 1/4 cup Chopped Fresh Basil
- 1 pkg. (6 ounces) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix For Chicken
- 8 small Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves (2 Pounds)
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Roasted Red Pepper Italian With Parmesan Dressing
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Combine tomatoes with their liquid, 1/2 cup of the cheese, the basil and dry stuffing mix; stir just until moistened.
PLACE 2 chicken breast halves in large freezer-weight resealable plastic bag. Pound chicken with side of heavy can, rolling pin or meat mallet until chicken is 1/4-inch thick. Repeat with remaining chicken breast halves, adding 2 at a time to bag. Place chicken, top-sides down, on large cutting board; spread evenly with stuffing mixture. Starting at one of the narrow ends, tightly roll up chicken. Place, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish. Drizzle evenly with dressing.
BAKE 40 min. Sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup cheese. Bake an additional 5 min. or until chicken is cooked through (170°F) and cheese is melted.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
For a south-of-the-border-style chicken dish, prepare as directed substituting diced tomatoes with bell or jalapeno peppers for the Italian-style diced tomatoes, KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Cheese for the mozzarella cheese and chopped fresh cilantro for the basil.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS