- Oreo® White Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Cheesy Football
- Stuffed Baked Poblanos
- Creamy Fruited Lime Salad
- No-Time-at-All FIG NEWTONSÃ† Hot Cereal
- Turkey, Fruit and Creamy Poppyseed Sandwiches
- VELVEETA Ham & Cheese Mac Skillet
- Quick Pepper Pork
Classic Cheesecake With Pastry Crust
- Prep Time: 35 minutes (Total Time:4 hours 25 minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1/3 cup Butter Or Margarine, Softened
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 4 Eggs, Divided
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Grated Lemon Peel, Divided
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Juice, Divided
- 1 cup Flour
- 3 package (8 ounce each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Flour
- 2 tablespoons Milk
PREHEAT oven to 350°F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 325°F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan). Beat butter and 1/3 cup sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Blend in 1 of the eggs, 1/2 tsp. of the lemon peel and 1 tsp. of the lemon juice. Add 1 cup flour; mix well. Reserve 3/4 cup of the dough; cover and refrigerate until ready to use. Press remaining dough firmly onto bottom of springform pan. Bake 10 minutes; cool. Press reserved dough 2 inches up side of pan. Increase oven temperature to 450°F (or to 425°F if using a dark nonstick pan).
BEAT cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar, 2 Tbsp. flour, remaining 1 tsp. lemon peel and remaining 1 tsp. lemon juice in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add remaining 3 eggs, 1 at a time, mixing just until blended after each addition. Blend in milk; pour into crust.
BAKE 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 250°F (or to 225°F for a dark nonstick pan); continue baking 40 minutes. Run small knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate several hours or overnight. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Savor a serving of this indulgent, special occasion dessert that is perfect for a party. One pie makes enough for 12 servings.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS