- Bruschetta 'n Cheese-stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Green Beans with Feta
- Tomato Cucumber Salad
- Chocolate Dipped Caramel Apples
- Easy Tuscan Pasta Salad
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Mint Jelly
- Classic Bacon Spinach Salad
- 30 Minutes To Homemade CERTO® Mango Freezer Jam
Nilla® Crumb Crust
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 35 NILLA Wafers, Finely Crushed (about 1.25 Cups)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Butter Or Margarine, Melted
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
MIX all ingredients until well blended.
PRESS crumb mixture firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
FILL with your favorite chilled or frozen pie filling.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
For a baked crust, prepare as directed. Bake at 350°F for 8 min. or until lightly browned. Cool completely before adding filling.
How To Easily Crush Wafers
Place wafers in large resealable plastic bag. Use a rolling pin to crush the wafers in the bag.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS