Chicken & Pasta Toss With Sun-dried Tomatoes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total Time: 27 minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 package (16 ounce) Bow Tie Pasta, Uncooked
- 4 cups Broccoli Florets
- 1-1/2 pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into Strips
- 1 cup Prepared GOOD SEASONS Italian Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix, Divided
- 1 cup Sun-dried Tomatoes In Olive Oil, Cut Into Strips
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 100 Pecent Grated Parmesan Cheese
COOK pasta as directed on pkg., adding broccoli to the cooking water for the last 3 min. of the pasta cooking time.
MEANWHILE, cook chicken in 1/4 cup of the dressing in large skillet on medium heat 8 min. or until chicken is cooked through, stirring frequently.
DRAIN pasta mixture; place in large bowl. Add chicken and all remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Keeping It Safe
Store broccoli, tightly wrapped, in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Choose deep green bunches with tightly closed buds and crisp leaves.
RECIPE COURTESY BY KRAFT FOODS