- Bruschetta 'n Cheese-stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Green Beans with Feta
- Tomato Cucumber Salad
- Chocolate Dipped Caramel Apples
- Easy Tuscan Pasta Salad
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Mint Jelly
- Classic Bacon Spinach Salad
- 30 Minutes To Homemade CERTO® Mango Freezer Jam
Hickory Chik'n Sandwich
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 13 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 1
- 1 Frozen BOCA Meatless Original Chik'n Patties
- 1 tablespoon Hickory Barbecue Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Reduced Fat Ranch Dressing
- 1 Lettuce Leaf
- 1 Onion Roll, Split, Toasted
- 1 Red Bell Pepper Ring
- 3 Thin Cucumber Slices
COOK chik'n patty as directed on pkg.
MEANWHILE, mix barbecue sauce and dressing until well blended.
PLACE lettuce on bottom half of roll; top with patty, pepper ring and cucumbers. Drizzle with the sauce mixture. Cover with top of roll.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Omit roll and lettuce leaf. Prepare chik'n patty and sauce as directed. Serve patty over torn fresh salad greens; top with the vegetables and sauce.
Substitute BOCA Meatless All American Flame Grilled Burger for the chik'n patty.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS