Lemon Berry Pie
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total time: 4 hours 15 minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 4 ounce (1/2 of 8-ounce package) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 tablespoon Milk
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Grated Lemon Peel
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tub (8 ounce) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed, Divided
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 Ounces)
- 1 pint (2 cups) Strawberries, Hulled, Halved
- 2 cups Cold Milk
- 2 package (4-serving size each) JELL-O French Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
BEAT cream cheese, 1 Tbsp. milk and the sugar in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in lemon peel and juice. Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups of the whipped topping. Spread evenly onto bottom of crust. Reserve several strawberry halves for garnish. Arrange remaining strawberry halves on cream cheese layer; press gently into cream cheese mixture. POUR 2 cups milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. Let stand 5 min. or until thickened. Gently stir in 1 cup of the remaining whipped topping. Spoon over strawberries in crust.
REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until set. Top with the remaining 1/2 cup whipped topping and the reserved strawberry halves just before serving. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
This colorful, berry dessert makes a great treat to share with friends and family.
Prepare as directed, using JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS