- Bruschetta 'n Cheese-stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Green Beans with Feta
- Tomato Cucumber Salad
- Chocolate Dipped Caramel Apples
- Easy Tuscan Pasta Salad
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Mint Jelly
- Classic Bacon Spinach Salad
- 30 Minutes To Homemade CERTO® Mango Freezer Jam
Oreo® Mud Pie
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total Time 6 hours 15 minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 22 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Finely Crushed (about 2 Cups Crumbs)
- 3 tablespoons Butter Or Margarine, Melted
- 1 quart Coffee Ice Cream, Softened
- 1 cup Hot Fudge Ice Cream Topping
MIX cookie crumbs and butter until well blended. Press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
SPREAD ice cream into crust; top with fudge topping.
FREEZE at least 6 hours or until firm. Store leftover pie in freezer.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size-Wise Sweets can add enjoyment to a balanced diet, but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Substitute Substitute mint chip ice cream for the coffee ice cream.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS