- Oreo® White Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Cheesy Football
- Stuffed Baked Poblanos
- Creamy Fruited Lime Salad
- No-Time-at-All FIG NEWTONSÃ† Hot Cereal
- Turkey, Fruit and Creamy Poppyseed Sandwiches
- VELVEETA Ham & Cheese Mac Skillet
- Quick Pepper Pork
Bbq Chicken Salad With Grilled Apples
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes (Total Tome: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 4 Small Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves (1 Pound)
- 2 Medium Granny Smith Apples, Quartered
- 1 Large Red Onion, Quartered
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 6 cups Torn Mixed Salad Greens
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Ranch Dressing
PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Brush chicken, apples and onions with Italian dressing.
GRILL chicken, apples and onions 10 min. or until chicken is cooked through (170°F), turning occasionally and brushing chicken with barbecue sauce during last few minutes.
ARRANGE sliced chicken, apples and onions over greens. Drizzle with ranch dressing.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing for the Italian dressing.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS