- Prep Time: 45 Minutes (Total time: 1 Hour 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1/2 cup Chopped Onion
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 1 tablespoon Butter Or Margarine
- 2 package (10 ounce each) Frozen Chopped Spinach, Cooked, Well Drained
- 2 cups Ricotta Cheese
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/3 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3 Eggs, Lightly Beaten
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Pepper
- 12 Manicotti Shells, Cooked
- 1 jar (14 ounce) Spaghetti Sauce
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Cook and stir onion and garlic in butter in small skillet on medium heat until tender. Place in medium bowl. Add spinach, ricotta, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, eggs, juice and seasonings; mix until well blended.
STUFF evenly into manicotti shells. Place in 13x9-inch baking dish; cover.
BAKE 40 min. or until heated through. Meanwhile, heat sauce on the stovetop or in microwave. Serve over manicotti.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Enjoy your favorite foods on occasion, but keep portion size in mind. This recipe makes enough to serve 6.
Substitute frozen chopped broccoli for the spinach.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS