Spicy Southwest Bean & Corn Salad
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Light Ranch Reduced Fat Dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1 bag (10 ounce) Torn Mixed Salad Greens
- 1 can (15 ounce) Black Beans, Drained, Rinsed
- 1 package (10 ounce) Frozen Whole Kernel Corn, Thawed, Drained
- 1/2 cup Red Pepper Strips
- 1/4 cup Finely Chopped Red Onions
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese
MIX dressing and hot pepper sauce; set aside.
TOSS greens with beans, corn, red peppers and onions in 3-qt. serving bowl.
ADD dressing mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Try Wrapped Salad
A quick way to enjoy your favorite salad on-the-go is to wrap it in a flour tortilla. Simply spoon salad onto tortilla and roll up! Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve. This is also a great way to use leftover salad.
Prepare as directed, using 1/2 cup KRAFT FREE Thousand Island Fat Free Dressing and 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper in place of ranch dressing and hot pepper sauce. Also, omit the shredded cheese and increase the red onions to 1/2 cup.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS