Easy Ham And Broccoli Bake
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 55 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 package (6 ounces) OSCAR MAYER Thin Sliced Smoked Ham, Chopped
- 2 cups Broccoli Florets, Coarsely Chopped
- 1 and 1/2 cups WHEAT THINS Snack Crackers, Crushed
- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Pizza Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Spread ham onto bottom of greased 9-inch square baking dish; cover with layers of broccoli and cracker crumbs.
BEAT eggs and milk with wire whisk until well blended. Pour over ingredients in casserole dish; sprinkle with cheese.
BAKE 40 to 45 min. or until center is set and top is golden brown.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Balance this simple entree with smart side dishes. For example, choose a mixed green salad and seasonal fresh fruit.
Easy Chicken and Broccoli Bake
Prepare as directed, substituting chopped cooked chicken for the ham.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS