Fresh Asian Chicken Salad
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 2
- 1 Small Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Half
- (4 ounce)1/8 teaspoons Salt
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing, Divided
- 2 cups Torn Salad Greens1 Small Navel Orange, Peeled, Sliced
- 1/2 cup Diagonally Cut Snow Peas
- 1 tablespoon PLANTERS Slivered Almonds, Toasted
- 1 Small Carrot, Cut Into Matchsticks
SPRINKLE chicken with salt; brush with 2 tsp. of the dressing.HEAT nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 2 min. on each side or until browned on both sides. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Cook 5 min. or until chicken is cooked through (170°F), turning occasionally. Slice chicken.ARRANGE lettuce, oranges, peas, chicken, almonds and carrots on two serving plates. Drizzle with remaining dressing.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Save 30 calories and 3 grams of fat per serving by preparing with KRAFT Light Asian Toasted Sesame Reduced Fat Dressing.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS