- Oreo® White Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Cheesy Football
- Stuffed Baked Poblanos
- Creamy Fruited Lime Salad
- No-Time-at-All FIG NEWTONSÃ† Hot Cereal
- Turkey, Fruit and Creamy Poppyseed Sandwiches
- VELVEETA Ham & Cheese Mac Skillet
- Quick Pepper Pork
Corned Beef & Swiss Appetizers
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 23 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 18
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2 teaspoons GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 pound Corned Beef, Chopped
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Swiss Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Green Onion
- 36 slices Cocktail Rye Bread, Toasted
PREHEAT broiler. Beat cream cheese and mustard in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
ADD corned beef, Swiss cheese and onion; mix well. Spread evenly onto toast slices. Place on baking sheet.
BROIL 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed but do not broil. Place in single layer on baking sheets. Freeze 1 hour or until firm. Place in freezer-weight resealable plastic bags. Freeze up to 1 month. When ready to serve, remove from freezer and let stand at room temperature 10 minutes. Then, broil as directed.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS