- Oreo® White Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Cheesy Football
- Stuffed Baked Poblanos
- Creamy Fruited Lime Salad
- No-Time-at-All FIG NEWTONSÃ† Hot Cereal
- Turkey, Fruit and Creamy Poppyseed Sandwiches
- VELVEETA Ham & Cheese Mac Skillet
- Quick Pepper Pork
Tropical Pork Sausage Sandwich
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 1
- 2 OSCAR MAYER Ready To Serve Pork Sausage Links
- 2 tablespoons BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Cottage Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Canned Crushed Pineapple In Juice, Drained
- 1/4 of a Medium Banana, Sliced
- 1 Whole Wheat English Muffin, Split, Toasted
- 2 Small Strawberries, Chopped
HEAT sausage links as directed on package.
MEANWHILE, combine cottage cheese, pineapple and bananas; spread evenly onto muffin halves.
CUT sausage links in half lengthwise; place 2 halves on each muffin half. Top evenly with the strawberries. KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Wake up to this special Saturday morning treat! Serve with a glass of fat-free milk.
Substitute 1 Tbsp. chopped mangoes for the strawberries.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS