Cookies & Mallow Bars
- Prep Time: 15 minutes(Total time: 30 minutes)
- Serving Size: 20
- 30 CHIPS AHOY Real Chocolate Chip Cookies, Divided
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Butter Or Margarine, Melted
- 1 jar (7 oz.) JET-PUFFED Marshmallow Creme
- 1/4 cup Chopped PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Coarsely chop 8 of the cookies; set aside. Finely crush remaining 22 cookies; mix with butter. Press crumb mixture firmly onto bottom of greased 9-inch square baking pan.
TOP crust evenly with dollops of marshmallow creme, leaving 1/2-inch border around all sides. Sprinkle with peanuts and reserved cookies.
BAKE 15 minutes or until marshmallow creme just begins to brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into 20 bars.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Enjoy a serving of this indulgent treat on special occasions.
Prepare as directed, using 30 OREO DOUBLE DELIGHT Peanut Butter 'n Chocolate Creme Chocolate Sandwich Cookies and 1/3 cup chopped PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts. Crush 22 of the cookies for the crust and chop remaining 8 cookies for use in the filling.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS