Creamed Chicken On Toast
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) Low Sodium Condensed Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 1-1/2 cups Broccoli Florets, Cooked, Drained
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Swiss Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 8 Slices Bread, Toasted, Cut Diagonally In Half
COMBINE chicken breast strips, soup, broccoli, milk, cheese and Worcestershire sauce in saucepan; cook on medium heat 5 min. or until mixture is heated through and cheese is melted, stirring occasionally. SERVE spooned toast slices.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 1/2 lb. fresh asparagus spears, chopped, or 1 pkg. (9 oz.) frozen asparagus cuts, thawed, for the cooked broccoli florets.
Great Substitute Substitute 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, for the cooked fresh broccoli florets.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS