Foil-pack Fish Florentine
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 cups Instant White Rice, Uncooked
- 2 cups Warm Water
- 1 pound Flounder Fillets, Cut In Half Crosswise
- 4 cups Fresh Spinach Leaves, Coarsely Chopped
- 1/4 cup PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Mix rice and water; spoon evenly onto center of each of 4 large sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Top evenly with half of the fish. Cover with the spinach, cream cheese spread and remaining fish pieces. Drizzle each with 2 Tbsp. of the dressing.
BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Place foil packets in single layer in 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
BAKE 15 min. Remove packets from oven; let stand 5 min. Place 1 packet on each of 4 dinner plates. Cut slits in foil with sharp knife to release steam before opening.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using any flaky white fish.
This recipe can also be made with instant brown rice and PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Light Cream Cheese Spread.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS