- Bruschetta 'n Cheese-stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Green Beans with Feta
- Tomato Cucumber Salad
- Chocolate Dipped Caramel Apples
- Easy Tuscan Pasta Salad
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Mint Jelly
- Classic Bacon Spinach Salad
- 30 Minutes To Homemade CERTO® Mango Freezer Jam
Springtime Spinach Salad
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 bag (10 ounces) Spinach Leaves
- 2 cups Sugar Snap Peas Or Pea Pods
- 1/2 Medium Red Onion, Cut Into Thin Wedges
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Sliced Almonds, Toasted
- 2/3 cup KRAFT CATALINA Dressing
- 2 Sliced Strawberries
PLACE all ingredients except dressing in large bowl. Add dressing; toss lightly.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve this flavorful side salad with a serving of your favorite lean meat and a whole-wheat roll for a well-balanced meal.
How to Toast Nuts
Spread nuts in single layer on baking sheet. Bake at 350°F for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS