- Herb-crusted Rack Of Pork
- Roasted Chicken Thighs with Fall Fruit Salsa
- Chocolate Marshmallow Clusters
- Sunshine-Glazed Ham
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Quick & Easy Crab Cakes
- Lunchbag Cereal
- Creamy Lemon Cheesecake
Herb-crusted Rack Of Pork
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 2 Hours 35 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 1 Bone-in Pork Loin (5 Pounds)
- 1/3 cup GREY POUPON Savory Honey Mustard
- 1 cup Plain Dry Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1/4 cup Chopped Fresh Chives
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Fresh Rosemary
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil, Divided
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Coarsely Ground Black Pepper
- 1 pound Baby Carrots, Cleaned
- 1 Medium Spanish Onion, Cut Into 8 Wedges
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Trim excess fat from meat; spread evenly with mustard.
MIX bread crumbs, parsley, chives, rosemary, 3 Tbsp. of the oil, the salt and pepper; press evenly onto meat. Place on rack in roasting pan. Mix carrots and onion; toss with remaining 1 Tbsp. oil. Add to pan with meat.
BAKE 1 hour 30 min. to 2 hours or until meat thermometer registers 160°F. Let stand 10 to 15 min. before slicing. Serve with carrots and onions.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS