- Philadelphia® 3-step® White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake
- Triple-Layer Lemon Meringue Pie
- Mexican Wedding Cookies
- Cheesy Ham and Potato Frittata
- Spider Cupcakes
- JELL-O Magic Mousse
- Mediterranean Tuna
- ZUCCHINI PARMESAN
Philadelphia® 3-step® White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 3 Hour 50 Minute)
- Serving Size: 8
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Squares BAKER'S Premium White Baking Chocolate, Melted
- 1 OREO Pie Crust (6 Ounces)
- 3 tablespoons Raspberry Preserves
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs; mix just until blended. Stir in white chocolate. Pour into crust.
MICROWAVE preserves in small bowl on HIGH 15 seconds or until melted. Dot top of cheesecake with small spoonfuls of preserves. Cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese.
Size It Up Serve this rich and indulgent dessert on a holiday or special occasion.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS