White Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time 6 Hour 50 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 27 LORNA DOONE Shortbread Cookies, Finely Crushed (about 2 Cups Crumbs)
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) Margarine Or Butter, Melted
- 1/2 cup Seedless Raspberry Jam
- 1-1/2 pkg. (9 squares) BAKER'S Premium White Baking Chocolate
- 1-3/4 cups Whipping Cream, Divided
- 2 tablespoons Orange-flavored Liqueur
MIX cookie crumbs, sugar and margarine until well blended. Press firmly onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate 15 min. or until firm. Spread evenly with jam.MICROWAVE white chocolate, 1/4 cup of the cream and the liqueur in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min.; stir.
Microwave 1 min. or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after 30 sec. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Cool 30 min. or until room temperature, stirring occasionally.
BEAT remaining 1-1/2 cups cream in large chilled bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until soft peaks form. (Do not overbeat.) Gently stir 1/3 of the whipped cream into white chocolate mixture until well blended. Gently stir in remaining whipped cream. Spread over jam layer. Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight. Run small knife or spatula around side of pan to loosen cake; remove side of pan. Store leftover cake in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up Enjoy a serving of this rich and indulgent treat on special occasions.
Variation Prepare as directed, omitting liqueur.