Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total Time: 50 minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 cups Chopped Cooked Chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounce) Reduced-sodium 98 Percent Fat-free Condensed Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) Chili Or Mexican-flavored Stewed Tomatoes, Undrained
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Cheese
- 8 TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Flour Tortillas
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Combine chicken and soup; spoon evenly down centers of tortillas. Roll up.
PLACE, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish; top evenly with tomatoes with their liquid and cheese. Cover with foil.
BAKE 30 to 35 min. or until cheese is melted and enchiladas are heated through, removing the foil after 20 min.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
For added color and texture, serve with a mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Light Reduced Fat Dressing.
Jazz It Up
Stewed tomatoes come in different flavor varieties. Try making these enchiladas with a different flavor each time!
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS