Toasted Romano Crostini
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes ( Total Time: 14 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 24
- 1 cup DI GIORNO Shredded Romano Cheese
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 4 Green Onions, Chopped
- 3 tablespoons Chopped Roasted Red Peppers
- 1 Loaf French Bread, Cut Into Half Inch Slices
PREHEAT broiler. Mix cheese, mayo, onions and red peppers.
SPREAD mixture on bread slices. Place on baking sheet.
BROIL 5 to 7 inches from heat 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
When eating appetizers at a social occasion, preview your choices and decide which youíd like to try instead of taking some of each.
Substitute red bell pepper for roasted red peppers.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS