Triple Berry Cheesecake Tart
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total Time: 3 hours 30 minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 1-1/4 cups Finely Crushed NILLA Wafers (about 45 Wafers)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Butter, Melted
- 1 package (8 ounce) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 2 cups Mixed Berries (Raspberries, Sliced Strawberries And Blueberries)
- 3/4 cups Boiling Water
- 1 package (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Lemon Flavor Gelatin
- 1 cup Ice Cubes
MIX wafer crumbs and butter in small bowl until well blended. Press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch tart pan. Place in freezer while preparing filling.
BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Arrange berries over cream cheese filling. Cover and refrigerate.
STIR boiling water into dry gelatin mix in medium bowl 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add ice cubes; stir until ice is completely melted. Refrigerate about 15 min. or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites.) Spoon gelatin over fruit in pan. Refrigerate 3 hours.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
This colorful, berry dessert makes a great treat to share with friends and family.
How to Soften Cream Cheese
Place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese on microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH 15 to 20 sec. or until slightly softened.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS