- Prep Time: 25 minutes (5 hours 35 minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1-1/2 cups Finely Chopped PLANTERS Walnuts
- 3 tablespoons Butter Or Margarine, Melted
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 4 package (8 ounce each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Flour
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 tablespoon MAXWELL HOUSE Instant Coffee
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Boiling Water
- 1-1/2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
PREHEAT oven to 325°F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 300°F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan). Mix walnuts, butter and 2 Tbsp. sugar; press firmly onto bottom of pan. Bake 10 min. Remove from oven; cool. Increase oven temperature to 450°F.
BEAT cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and flour with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Blend in sour cream.
DISSOLVE instant coffee with cinnamon in water; cool. Gradually add to cream cheese mixture, mixing until well blended. Pour over crust.
BAKE 10 min. Reduce oven temperature to 250°F. Bake an additional 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with dollops of whipped topping and a sprinkle of additional cinnamon.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS Size It Up
Savor the flavor in a serving of this indulgent dessert.
How To Soften Cream Cheese
Place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese on microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH 10 to 15 sec. or until slightly softened.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS