Nutty Angel Pie
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 45 minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 cup PLANTERS Lightly Salted NUT Rition Heart Healthy Mix, Chopped, Divided
- 3 Egg Whites
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon CALUMET Baking Powder
- 2 cups Mixed Sliced Fresh Fruit, Such As Strawberries And Bananas
- 1 pints (2 cups) Lemon Sorbet Or Sherbet
PREHEAT oven to 325°F. Reserve 2 Tbsp. of the chopped nut mix; set aside. Beat egg whites in small bowl with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Gradually add combined sugar and baking powder, beating until mixture is stiff and glossy. Gently stir in remaining chopped nut mix.
SPREAD into lightly greased 9-inch pie plate.
BAKE 30 to 35 min. or until lightly browned. Cool completely on wire rack. Cut into 8 slices to serve. Place 1 slice on each dessert plate. Top evenly with the fruit and small scoops of sorbet; sprinkle with the reserved chopped nut mix.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using your favorite flavor sorbet or sherbet, or frozen nonfat yogurt.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS