Kraft Red & Green Slaw
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time 1 Hour 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 4 cups Shredded Red Cabbage (about Half Of A Medium Head)
- 4 cups Shredded Green Cabbage (about Half Of A Medium Head)
- 2 medium Carrots, Shredded
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1 Green Onion, Sliced
- 1 cup KRAFT Coleslaw Dressing
- 3 tablespoons Apple Jelly
COMBINE cabbages, carrots, raisins, parsley and onions in large bowl; set aside.
MIX dressing and jelly until well blended. Add to cabbage mixture; mix lightly. Cover.
REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Make it Easy
Prepare as directed, substituting 8 cups coleslaw blend for the shredded red and green cabbages.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS