Steak & Pasta Toss
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 pound Penne Pasta, Uncooked
- 1-1/2 pound Boneless Beef Sirloin Steak, Halved Lengthwise, Cut Into One Fourth Inch Wide Strips
- 1 envelope GOOD SEASONS Italian Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil, Divided
- 2 medium Zucchini, Halved Lengthwise, Cut Into Quarter Inch Thick Slices
- 2 cups Shredded Carrots
- 1 cup Sliced Red Onions
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
COOK pasta as directed on package.
MEANWHILE, sprinkle steak with salad dressing mix; toss to coat. Heat 1 Tbsp. of the oil in large nonstick skillet. Add steak; cook and stir 3 min. or until cooked through. Remove from heat. Set aside until ready to use.
DRAIN pasta; place in large bowl. Add steak and all remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
To help boost the flavor and color of the zucchini, add it to the cooking water for the last few min. of the pasta cooking time.
RECIPE COURTESY BY KRAFT FOODS