Velveeta® Chicken Spaghetti
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1-1/4 pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into Strips
- 2 cups Water
- 8 ounces Spaghetti, Uncooked, Broken Into 3 Inches Pieces
- 1 bag (1 pound) Frozen Broccoli, Cauliflower And Carrot Blend
- 1 can (10 ounce) RO-TEL Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, Undrained
- 1/2pound (8 ounce) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, Cut Up
SPRAY large skillet with cooking spray. Add chicken, cook and stir on medium-high heat 4 min. or until no longer pink.
STIR in water. Bring to boil. Add spaghetti; cook 8 min. or until tender.
ADD remaining ingredients; stir until well blended. Cook until VELVEETA is completely melted, stirring frequently.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 2 pkg. (6 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Grilled or Italian Style Chicken Breast Strips for the cooked fresh chicken. Bring water to boil in skillet. Add spaghetti; cook 8 min. or until tender. Add chicken breast strips and remaining ingredients; continue as directed.
For milder flavor, prepare as directed using 14-1/2-oz. can of plain diced tomatoes.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS