Mediterranean Baked Halibut
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 35 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 Plum Tomatoes, Cut Into One Fourth Inch Thick Slices
- 2 Halibut Steaks (4 Ounces Each)
- 1 Medium Onion, Sliced
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Reduced Fat Dressing
- 2 tablespoons Capers
- 2-2/3 cups Hot Cooked Brown Rice
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Arrange half of the tomato slices on bottom of 9-inch square baking dish; top with fish, onions and remaining tomatoes. Drizzle with dressing; sprinkle with capers.
BAKE 20 to 25 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.
SPOON rice onto serving platter. Top with the fish, vegetables and cooking juices.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute cod filets for the halibut steaks.
For a slightly different twist, prepare as directed using KRAFT Greek Vinaigrette Dressing.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS