Pebbles Yogurt Pop
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 4 Hours 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 1
- 5 tablespoons Strawberry Low-fat Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Strawberries
- 3 tablespoons POST Fruity Or Cocoa PEBBLES Cereal
MIX yogurt and whipped topping until well blended; stir in strawberries.
SPOON 1 Tbsp. of the cereal into 9-oz. paper cup; cover with half of the yogurt mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining 1 Tbsp. cereal. Insert wooden pop stick halfway into center of cup.
FREEZE 4 hours or until firm. Peel off paper cup to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using orange low-fat yogurt.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS