- Herb-crusted Rack Of Pork
- Roasted Chicken Thighs with Fall Fruit Salsa
- Chocolate Marshmallow Clusters
- Sunshine-Glazed Ham
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Quick & Easy Crab Cakes
- Lunchbag Cereal
- Creamy Lemon Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 30 minutes (Total Time: 1 hr}
- Serving Size: 16
- 16 Medium Strawberries
- 4 Squares BAKER'S Semi-sweet Baking Chocolate
WASH strawberries and dry thoroughly. (Do not remove stems.)
PLACE chocolate in top of double boiler or in bowl over saucepan of simmering water. Heat until chocolate is almost melted, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir until chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
DIP bottom half of each strawberry into chocolate. Place on wax paper-covered tray. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm. Store in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Strawberries can be dipped up to 6 hours before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS