- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 18 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 package (10 ounce) Frozen BOCA Meatless Roasted Onion Burgers
- 1/4 cup Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Chutney
- 4 Whole Wheat Hamburger Buns, Split, Toasted
- 4 Lettuce Leaves
- 1 Medium Mango, Peeled, Sliced
PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Grill burgers as directed on package.
MEANWHILE, mix mayo and chutney until well blended; spread evenly onto cut sides of buns.
PLACE lettuce on bottom halves of buns; cover with burgers, mangoes and top halves of buns.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using BOCA Meatless Original or All American Flame Grilled Burgers.
Substitute a nectarine or peeled fresh peach for the mango.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS