- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 tablespoon MIRACLE WHIP Light Dressing
- 1/4 cup A.1. Thick & Hearty Steak Sauce, Divided
- 1/4 cup Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 pound Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 1/4 cup Chopped Onions
- 1 French Bread Baguette, 16 To 20 Inches Long (about 10 Ounces)
- 4 KRAFT 2 Percent Milk American Singles
PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Mix dressing and 1/2 tsp. of the steak sauce. Stir in tomatoes; set aside.
MIX meat, remaining steak sauce and onions. Shape into four (1/2-inch thick) oval patties. Cut baguette crosswise into 4 pieces. Cut each piece lengthwise in half.
GRILL patties 4 min. on each side or until cooked through (160°F.) Top each patty with 2% Milk Singles. Add baguettes, cut-sides down, to grill. Continue grilling 1 min. or until baguettes are lightly toasted and 2% Milk Singles are melted. Fill baguettes with cheeseburgers; top with dressing mixture.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
For another great flavor option, substitute KRAFT Barbecue Sauce for the steak sauce.
How to Shape Burgers
Use a fork to shape the burgers rather than your hands. They'll be less compacted and stay juicier.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS