- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total Time: 15 minutes)
- Serving Size: 1
- 2 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- 4 teaspoons Red-tinted Vanilla Frosting
- 2 teaspoons Miniature Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 mini OREO Bite Size Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- 4 pieces Black String Licorice
SPLIT large OREO Cookies, leaving filling on 1 side of each cookie. Cut sides with filling in half to make "ladybug's wings."
Spread plain side of each wing with frosting. Press chocolate chips into red frosting for "spots." SECURE wings, red frosting sides up and rounded edges out, to tops of remaining plain cookie halves with additional frosting, separating wings slightly.
ATTACH Mini OREO Cookies to the bases of the wings with additional frosting for the "heads," standing each Mini OREO on its side. Secure licorice pieces to the heads with additional frosting for the "antennae."
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Loosely wrap prepared ladybugs in plastic wrap. Store at room temperature up to 3 days.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS