Irish Coffee Pie
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time 3 hours 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 2 Envelopes KNOX Unflavored Gelatine
- 2/3 cups Cold Water
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 2 teaspoons MAXWELL HOUSE Instant Coffee
- 2 teaspoons Irish Whiskey
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 pint (2 cups) Coffee Ice Cream, Softened
- 1-1/2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1 OREO Pie Crust (6 Ounces)
SPRINKLE gelatine over cold water in small saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Cook on low heat 5 minutes or until gelatine is completely dissolved, stirring constantly. Add sugar and coffee granules; stir until dissolved. Remove from heat; stir in whiskey and vanilla.
PLACE ice cream in blender or food processor container; cover. Blend until smooth. With blender running, gradually add gelatine mixture through the feed cap, blending well. Pour into large bowl; let stand 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture mounds slightly when dropped from spoon. Gently stir in the whipped topping.
SPOON into crust. Refrigerate several hours or until firm. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up Top off your St. Patrick's Day celebration with a serving of this delicious pie!
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS