Frozen Coconut Pie
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total Time 4 hours 15 minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-ounces package) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut
- 1 tub (8 ounces) COOL WHIP Or COOL WHIP Extra Creamy Whipped Topping, Thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon Almond Or Vanilla Extract (optional)
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 Ounces)
BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gradually add milk, beating until well blended after each addition.
STIR in coconut, whipped topping and extract. Spoon into crust.
FREEZE 4 hours or until firm. Remove pie from freezer about 15 min. before serving. Let stand at room temperature until pie can be cut easily. Store leftover pie in freezer.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Enjoy a serving of this rich and indulgent treat on special occasions.
Use Your Blender
Place cream cheese, sugar and milk in blender container; cover. Blend on low speed 30 sec.; spoon into medium bowl. Gently stir in coconut, whipped topping and extract. Spoon into crust and continue as directed.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS