Cheesy Chicken And Vegetable Bake
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 pkg. (6 ounces) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix For Chicken
- 1 cup Hot Water
- 1-1/2 pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into 1 Inch Pieces
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) Low-fat Reduced-sodium Condensed Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1/3 cup BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat Or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- 1-1/4 cups KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1 bag (16 ounces) Frozen Mixed Vegetables, Thawed, Drained
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the dry stuffing mix evenly on bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; set aside. Add hot water to remaining stuffing mix; stir just until moistened. Set aside.
PLACE chicken over dry stuffing mix in baking dish. Mix soup, sour cream, cheese and vegetables; spoon over chicken. Top with the prepared stuffing.
BAKE 30 to 40 min. or until chicken is cooked through.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Package boneless skinless chicken breasts in recipe-size portions in the freezer. Thaw only the amount needed for a recipe.
How to Thaw Chicken Safely and Quickly
When thawing chicken under running water, be sure to use cold water. Keep the chicken in its original wrap or place in a water-tight resealable plastic bag. Be careful not to cross-contaminate other food products, work surfaces or utensils with the dripping water.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS