- Prep Time: 25 Minutes (Total Time: 35 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into Thin Slices
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing, Divided
- 1 pkg. (16 ounces) Frozen Oriental Mixed Vegetables, Thawed
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Sliced Almonds, Toasted
- 2 cups Hot Cooked Brown Rice
TOSS chicken with cornstarch and 1 Tbsp. of the dressing in medium bowl; cover. Refrigerate 15 min.
HEAT large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 5 min. or until chicken is cooked through, stirring frequently. Add vegetables and remaining dressing; cook an additional 5 min. or until heated through. Stir in almonds.
SERVE over the rice.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
How to Toast the Almonds
Place almonds in microwaveable shallow dish. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 2 min. or until almonds are fragrant and crisp, stirring every 30 sec.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS