Classic Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 package (7.35 ounce) KRAFT Caesar Pasta Salad
- 3 tablespoons Oil
- 2 package (6 ounce each) OSCAR MAYER Grilled Chicken Breast Strips, Chopped
- 3 cups Shredded Romaine Lettuce
- 2 Large Tomatoes, Chopped
- 1 tablespoon KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese (optional)
PREPARE Pasta Salad according to pkg. directions, substituting the oil for the mayonnaise and reserving the Crouton and Parmesan pouches for later use.
ADD chicken, lettuce and tomatoes; mix lightly.
TOP with reserved Croutons and Parmesan.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
How to Shred Lettuce or Cabbage
Cut head of lettuce or cabbage in half. Place halves, cut sides down, on cutting board. Cut across halves into thin slices, then separate slices into shreds.
Jazz It Up
Sprinkle with additional KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese just before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS