Boca "skinny" Nachos
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 15 minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 6 (6 Inch) Flour Tortillas, Each Cut Into 8 Wedges
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) Frozen BOCA Meatless Ground Burger
- 1 cup Chopped Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Finely Chopped Onion
- 1 clove Garlic, Minced
- 1 tsp. Dried Oregano Leaves
- 1 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper
- 3/4 cup Shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 350?F. Spread tortilla wedges onto baking sheet; spray with cooking spray. Bake 5 min. or until lightly browned. Set aside to cool. MEANWHILE, mix ground burger, tomatoes, onion, garlic, oregano and crushed red pepper in nonstick skillet; cook on medium heat 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally. ARRANGE 8 of the chips on each of 6 serving plates; top with 1/2 cup of the ground burger mixture and 2 Tbsp. of the cheese.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Variation Prepare tortilla chips and ground burger mixture as directed. Spread chips with fat free refried beans; top with the ground burger mixture and your favorite taco toppings, such as: shredded cheddar cheese, chopped peeled avocado, salsa and fat free sour cream.
Variation Prepare ground burger mixture as directed. Use as a topping for taco salad or as a filling for tacos or burritos.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS