- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 Egg White
- 2 tsp. Paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Dried Oregano Leaves
- 1/2 tsp. Dried Thyme Leaves
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Fresh Coarsely Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Ground White Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Red Pepper (cayenne)
- 2 cups PLANTERS Dry Roasted Unsalted Peanuts
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Beat egg white with fork in medium bowl until foamy. Add seasonings; mix well. Stir in peanuts.SPREAD evenly into lightly greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan.BAKE 10 min. or until peanuts are toasted and dry. Cool completely. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPSSize It Up Looking for a way to add more nuts to your diet? Try a 1/4-cup serving of this zesty snack in place of fat or other salty snacks in your diet.
Variation For a milder flavor, cut the measure of each of the peppers in half.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS