New Potato Summer Salad
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes(Total Time 3 Hours 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 3 lb. New Potatoes, Cut Into 1 Inch Cubes
- 1/2 of a Small Red Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- 1/4 cup OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Bits
- 1/4 cup Chopped Fresh Basil
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 2 tsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
COOK potatoes in boiling water 10 to 12 min. or until fork-tender. Drain. Place in large bowl. Add onions, tomatoes, bacon bits and basil; mix lightly. MIX remaining ingredients. Add to potato mixture; toss to coat. Cover. REFRIGERATE several hours or until chilled.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Variation To serve warm, heat bacon bits in microwave for a few seconds; toss with the warm just-cooked potatoes. Add onions, tomatoes and basil; mix lightly. Mix remaining ingredients. Add to potato mixture; toss to coat. Serve warm. Cover and refrigerate any remaining potato salad.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS