Creamy Caramel-peanut Butter Dip
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 13 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 25 KRAFT Caramels (half Of 14 Ounces Bag)
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 2 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 3 Red Or Green Apples, Each Cut Into 8 Slices
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Dry Roasted Peanuts, Chopped
PLACE caramels, milk and peanut butter in microwaveable bowl.
MICROWAVE on HIGH 2-1/2 to 3 min. or until caramels are completely melted, stirring after each min.
SERVE warm as a dip with the apple slices. Sprinkle dipped apples with peanuts.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
For top of stove preparation, place caramels, milk and peanut butter in large heavy saucepan; cook on low heat until caramels are completely melted, stirring frequently.
Try this easy serving idea. Serve chopped PLANTERS Peanuts in a bowl along with the dipping sauce, then dunk apples in the sauce and the peanuts.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS