Easy Ritz Hot Wings
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total time: 1 Hour)
- Serving Size: 20
- 1 sleeve RITZ Crackers (38 Crackers), Finely Crushed
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon Coarsely Ground Black Pepper
- 2 pounds Chicken Wings, Separated At Joints, Tips Discarded
- 1/2 cup Hot Pepper Sauce
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix cracker crumbs and seasonings in shallow dish.
COAT chicken with hot pepper sauce, then dip in crumb mixture, turning to evenly coat both sides of each wing piece. Place in single layer on greased baking sheet.
BAKE 35 to 40 min. or until golden brown and cooked through, turning pieces over after 20 min. Serve warm.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Serve these flavorful appetizers with KRAFT ROKA Blue Cheese Dressing.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS