- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 17 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 Prepared Pizza Crust (12 Inches)
- 1/2 cup Pizza Sauce Or Spaghetti Sauce
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 package (6 ounce) OSCAR MAYER Pepperoni
PREHEAT oven to 450°F. Place pizza crust on baking sheet.
SPREAD crust with pizza sauce; top with cheese and pepperoni slices.
BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS