Cinnamon And Brown Sugar Peaches
- Prep Time: 10 minutes(Total time : 11 minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 can (29 oz.) Peach Halves In Juice, Well Drained
- 1/4 cup PLANTERS Walnut Pieces
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup Vanilla Low-fat Yogurt
PLACE peach halves, cut-sides up, in microwaveable pie plate.
MIX walnuts, brown sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle evenly over peaches.
MICROWAVE on HIGH 30 sec. to 1 min. or until sugar begins to melt and peaches are heated through. Top with yogurt. Serve immediately.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Have canned peach slices on hand instead? Prepare as directed, substituting 1 can (29 oz.) sliced peaches for the peach halves.
Use Your Broiler
Place topped peach halves in baking dish. Broil 1 to 3 min. or just until sugar begins to bubble and peaches are heated through. Top with yogurt. Serve immediately.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS