Favorite Pizza Grill Sandwich
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 11 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 2
- 4 Slices White Bread
- 2 tablespoons Pizza Sauce
- 4 KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Mozzarella Singles
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Green Or Red Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Red Onion
- 4 teaspoons Soft Reduced-calorie Vegetable Oil Spread
SPREAD bread slices with pizza sauce. Cover each of 2 of the bread slices with one 2% Milk Singles and 1 Tbsp. each peppers and onions; top with second 2% Milk Singles and second bread slice, sauce side down.
SPREAD outsides of sandwiches with vegetable oil spread.
COOK in skillet on medium heat for 3 min. on each side or until lightly browned on both sides.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
To add whole grains to your diet, prepare as directed using whole wheat bread.
Variation - Favorite Grilled Cheese & Tomato Sandwich
Omit pizza sauce, peppers and onions. For each sandwich, cover 1 bread slice with 1 KRAFT 2% Milk Singles, 2 tomato slices and dash of oregano leaves; cover with second 2% Milk Singles and second bread slice. Spread with 2 tsp. vegetable oil spread and cook as directed. Makes 1 serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS