Ham & Cheese Pull-apart
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 35 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1/3 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Light House Italian Reduced Fat Dressing
- 1 loaf (16 ounce) Soft Italian Bread Or Sandwich Bread, Unsliced
- 6 KRAFT Singles
- 1 package (6 ounce) OSCAR MAYER Shaved Smoked Or Brown Sugar Ham
- 6 Tomato Slices
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix dressings; set aside.
CUT ends off bread to make 12-inch loaf. Reserve removed bread for another use. Cut loaf evenly into 12 slices, being careful not to cut all the way through to bottom of loaf. Spread dressing mixture between every other pair of bread slices. Fill with Singles, ham and tomato. Wrap sandwich with foil.
BAKE 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Spice Up Your Sandwich with GREY POUPON Add GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard to your favorite sandwich for a sophisticated taste.
For best results, cut bread slices about 3/4 of the way into the loaf.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS