Funny Face Franks
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 13 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 1
- 1 KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Singles
- 2 Slices Whole Wheat Or White Bread
- Cooking Spray
- 1 OSCAR MAYER 98 Percent Fat Free Wieners, Cut In Half Lengthwise
- 2 Slices Pitted Ripe Olives
- 1 Carrot Slice
- 1 Small Tomato Wedge
- 1/4 cup Shredded Lettuce
PLACE Singles between slices of bread. Cut off crusts, rounding off corners to form large circle. Spray both sides of sandwich with cooking spray. Place on cookie sheet.
WRAP wiener halves around outside of sandwich, with cut sides of wieners facing sandwich. Secure with wooden toothpicks.
BAKE at 400°F for 8 minutes or until golden brown, turning over after 4 minutes. Place on serving plate. Decorate with olives for "eyes," carrot for "nose" and tomato wedge for "mouth." Add shredded lettuce for "hair."
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Use any other cut-up favorite vegetables to decorate sandwich.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS