Chicken And Veggie Fajitas
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Peeled, Chopped
- 1 pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into Strips
- 1/2 cup Chopped Red Onion
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) Frozen Chopped Broccoli, Thawed
- 1 Medium Red Bell Pepper, Cut Into Strips
- 1/2 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 4 TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Flour Tortillas
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese
HEAT oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir 2 minutes. Add chicken and onion; cook 5 to 6 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
ADD broccoli, red pepper and salsa; cook 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally. Spoon 1/4 of the broccoli mixture onto each tortilla; sprinkle with cheese. Roll up.
SERVE with additional salsa and BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS